Dear People, nice to meet you. My name is Renan 37 years from Brazil. I have been to many years heard about the Kabalah and finally the universe brought to me the Kabalah center contact me and invited to lear this unique opportunity to abroad my knowledge. Yes I’m Jewish but just dircorvere this year because my whole family keeps as top secret. I will study all knowledge here provided and gain then to make my life better. Gratidão
Hi My name is Evelina . I have been listening to Dr Laitman for a few years.I am jewish by birth and practice some traditional aspects of Judaism. Felt that I need more than tradition, I want to understand the meaning and expand my point in the heart. I speak fluent English and Russian. My desire is to stop antisemitism from spreading even further.
I have been exploring my relationship to Judaism as part of coming to terms with the fact that my birth father was Jewish but my adoptive parents were Southern Baptist. My wife is from Moscow and we befriended a Jewish couple from Ukraine who invited us to take courses at their synagogue, a very orthodox Chassidic one at that. Anyway this latest course is an introduction to Kaballah. It has awakened in me a deep longing to receive the nectar of teaching. That’s why I am here.
Soy Miki o Nik o Mik, mi identidad, ni nombre es voluble. Soy humano y me siento vacÃo. Tengo miedos y deseos pero los miedos pesan más. Espero encontrar respuestas.