Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,493 through 3,498 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Kriti Channdna
      Participant

Hello everyone,

Myself Kriti Chandna from Delhi, India

Legacy Sword
      Participant

Hi everyone, since my childhood I had different feeling and approach regarding mysticism and Kabballah and even without any knowledge was collecting lot s of books ” modern and antique ” and finally found opportunity to study …

KarenDW
      Participant

Greetings.  My best friend of 22 years died of a heart attack two days ago.  Those questions concerning the meaning and purpose of my life ever-present now.  Why am I here?  Why was I born?  How can I fulfill that purpose?  I really, really, really want to find out.

Helen
      Participant

Hello, My name is Helen and I am from the UK. Born into a Christian family with a mother who was a practicing witch, I have grown up with many conflicting and confusing ideas around religion and spirituality and have been seeking a pathway that makes sense to me all my life. I am now 52 and it has felt long and I have struggled. During an extended trip to Israel in 2019 I came across some Kabbalah teachings which completely resonated with me and I experienced a feeling of great relief and hope. I have dabbled with some teachings but I am here now for a more structured approach to broadening my knowledge and understanding and ultimately develop a deeper connection with the divine. Thanks for being here.

Alan Bilewitz
      Participant

Alan Bilewitz

My name is Alan Bilewitz and I live in Toronto Canada. I started a course at the Kab Center here about 12 years ago, but I was unable to get very far inti it due to time constraints. I now am able to start again without any time issues as I’m semi-retired.

Sol Belo
      Participant

Learning about Kabbalah has been more than intriguing.  So, with some trepidation, let us get on with some more revelations.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,493 through 3,498 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.