Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,499 through 3,504 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Devrix
      Participant

Hello, Devrix Robinson here, ready to explore the path to enlightenment.

Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

Grand rising Beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this beautiful information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

Grand rising Beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this beautiful information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

Grand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

Rev. Dr. Mysti Pruett

Grand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

Rev. Dr. Mysti PruettGrand rising my beloveds.  Thank you for publishing all this information.  I am here to learn and grow so that I may more effectively serve my higher purpose and the others to whom I am serving.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,499 through 3,504 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.