Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,631 through 3,636 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ty Palodichuk
      Participant

hello friends! what I am looking to get from this course is the information I need to correct myself and ultimately disseminate the Wisdom to those who are at the basic level we all start at.

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself!

Thanks!

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always a seeker in light, truth, knowledge, wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I am excited to learn how I can become the best version of myself.

Thanks!

Melodi
      Participant

Hello!

Always being a seeker of light, truth, knowledge, and wisdom, I believe I’ve been led to Kabbalah. I’m excited to learn all I can and be the best version of me I can be!

Thank you! 🙂

<p style=”text-align: left;”>   My name is Rasmiskir I’m Ethiopia Jews From Ethiopia. Kabbalah is an important lessen as a Jews. We are not allowed to buy anything from online in the country. if I can find someone to help me I boldly declare that I will have the opportunity to learn the whole lesson and that if you give me the opportunity to study it, who can help me, even though except I am afraid I will not finish school due to lack of books.  [email protected]</p>

<p style=”text-align: left;”>   My name is Rasmiskir I’m Ethiopia Jews From Ethiopia. Kabbalah is an important lessen as a Jews. We are not allowed to buy anything from online in the country. if I can find someone to help me I boldly declare that I will have the opportunity to learn the whole lesson and that if you give me the opportunity to study it, who can help me, even though except I am afraid I will not finish school due to lack of books. [email protected]</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 3,631 through 3,636 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.