Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,637 through 3,642 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Warren Margolin
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I feel compelled to understand more about the underlying reality of all.  I’ve always had a deep sense of a truth beyond the obvious which we receive by default in life and I feel I’m finally on, and ready for, a journey to answering my searching questions.  May the Lord be with us all on this journey.

Assia
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Assia. I am a university teacher and a mother from Algeria. I am here because, a few months ago, I asked the Creator to guide me straight to Him. I was feeling Him deep inside, but was unable to find the path back to myself, to where He dwells. I am still full of doubts as to whether this is the genuine path or not, but I do trust Him and I do trust the honesty, the clarity and the strength of my desire to directly and constantly connect to Him.

Grateful to whatever in my life brought me to where I am right now.

Jenny
      Participant

Hi my name is Jenny and I live in Durban South Africa , I have always wanted to know and learn about  Kabbalah

Yana G.
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Yana. I am from San Diego, California. I am so happy to be back to Kabbalah. I tried to study about 15 years ago but it was difficult for me. Since then I continued to search for myself and the meaning of life in all different areas including the occult. Now I am back!

Reuven Romero
      Participant

Hi I’m Ruben from Texas . In my occult studies kaballah has come up numerous times and I tried to grasp it years ago bu

Reuven Romero
      Participant

Hi I’m Ruben from Texas . In my occult studies kaballah has come up numerous times and I tried to grasp it years ago but this time I’m in it for the long run

Viewing 6 posts - 3,637 through 3,642 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.