Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,613 through 3,618 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Karen
      Participant

Greetings:

Here in North Carolina, I serve as a spiritual director and writer in an interfaith context and am seeking new understanding of Kabbalah for my ministry. I am also interested in learning new daily spiritual practices for my own growth and development.

Best to everyone, Karen

Jenny
      Participant

Hi my name is Jenny and I am from South 🇿🇦 I am hoping to learn and understand about Kabbalah.  A few years  ago  I made some  enquiries  but didn’t  pursue. I am hoping that  I will find  what I am looking  for.

Shonda
      Participant

Hi how are u my name is Reshonda Mason and what i like to get out of this is wisdom and knowledge and learn how to make some money.

yusef Hojjati
      Participant

Hello, My name is Yusef. I always serach for the meaning and looking for the Truth.Therefor I come here to learn what is not told out of here. Always in search of reality and the real answers and wanting to experience it, in this life.

Nathan
      Participant

Hello everyone. My name is Nathan. I’m not really sure what to say about myself. I’m mostly just looking to be part of a group who are all looking for that unity and bestowal through kabbalah. I’m looking forward to the next few weeks and to interact.

Alyssa Harper
      Participant

Hi, Alyssa here from Utah, USA.

UH.. been on a spiritual research binge for about a year now, trying to discover myself and reality/the universe.. I really enjoy learning as much as possible about all kinds of things. Although I’m not a traditional religious person, growing up Mormon and constantly being around it has caused me to be a little wary of religion in general but I’m starting to discover that to understand myself, the universe and my reality, I must learn about God as well… so I’ve been trying to be more open to those types of things.
      anyways… here I am.. yeah.

uh thanks,

Alyssa *

adina shaina
        Participant

Hello Alyssa,

I notice you have the same training as I do in writing – and no doubt your response pattern will be on par with Pathway. May we both gain that freedom from the confusion that our life in religion bestowed upon us.  You are not alone in your quest. And…

… you are welcome here.

Adina Shaina

Viewing 6 posts - 3,613 through 3,618 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.