Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,987 replies, 6,834 voices, and was last updated 6 hours, 16 minutes ago by Carmen Cavallaro. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 3,619 through 3,624 (of 7,786 total)< 1 … 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies September 17, 2023 at 12:47 pm EDT #331021 travisParticipantMy name is Travis, I have heard many things about this practice and have been looking forward to this course. Thanks for finding me! September 17, 2023 at 9:58 am EDT #331006 pParticipantHi my name is Parker. I am here because Kabbalah is a great map. September 16, 2023 at 6:40 pm EDT #330987 sandy zeichParticipantHello, I live in Northern California. Very interested in Jewish Mysticism. September 16, 2023 at 5:43 pm EDT #330979 SarahParticipantHello All,I live in Southern California and am looking forward to learning more about Kabbalah. I took a course in Kabbalah many years ago and now I am ready to go further and I am happy the course is online. September 16, 2023 at 2:39 pm EDT #330973 GosseParticipantHello, i am Gosse de Jong, from the Netherlands. All my life i have been searching for the “ultimate wisdom”….and still looking, sadly….Thank you. September 15, 2023 at 11:11 pm EDT #330945 johnParticipantHello everyone,I am looking forward to learning with all of you.JohnAuthorReplies< 1 … 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 3,619 through 3,624 (of 7,786 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In