Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,691 through 3,696 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Asher.Vizzer
      Participant

Shalom Umevorach….

I live in Iran and I have always been looking for a bad way to connect to Ùˆ and Islam never answers anyone’s questions except with violence, bloodshed and force … that’s what it is! You have to accept that otherwise we will shed your blood … and I was not a person to go under the burden of force and I got to know and study Kabbalah thirteen years ago and I learned Hebrew and every year along with reading the 54 sections of the Torah I have read various books by ancient and contemporary Kabbalists such as Ramak and Ari and Ramchal And Beshet and rav ashlag and rav baruch ashlag and rav rav Laitman and other teachers of Kabbalah. Until a friend of mine in your organization told me that you can only experience real and practical Kabbalah in Dr. Laitman’s ten-person groups. I have now gone through four organizational courses and I am looking forward to spending the last ten weeks to reach the group of ten and experience real Kabbalah. I had a lot of problems and questions along the way that none of the Bnei Baruch officials helped me with, and now I am waiting to join the group of ten so that I might get the answers to my questions there.

Holly
      Participant

Hello My name is Holly. I live in Michigan, USA. I’ve been a Christian my whole life. It’s left me with a lot of unanswered questions for which I’m told to just have faith. I’m wanting answers and a deeper understanding. I was feeling led to Judaism which has now led me to Kabbalah where I finally feel like I’m getting answers and I want to learn more and all I can. My spirit finally feels like it’s going to be fed and grow and I’m excited!

Jo Fakour
      Participant

Hi everyone, I am Jo, or I go by Jo.  I live in the U.S. and I am looking forward to hearing about everyon’s journey as we share this road for a season.

Shasha White
      Participant

Hi Everyone,

my name is Shasha I live in Toronto, Canada and I’m here because I am interested in learning about my life and how I can live in a way that is in balance with the world around me.

I am familiar with some materials, but looking to delve deeper.

Thanks.

Renate Jacobsohn
      Participant

My name is Renate. Spirituality is an important beginning. Therefore I am here trying to improve it. The Kabbalah is quite a fountain of inspiration. Thank you and very glad to be here.

Attila
      Participant

Hello Everyone, I am so looking forward to this course and to be learning with you.

My name is Attila and I live in Toronto, Canada.

I am here because I have both a sense of voide and sense of separation in my life. It seems as if I am “living someone else’s life”. It feels as if I have not yet found myself and the reason for my existence.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,691 through 3,696 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.