Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,769 through 3,774 (of 5,271 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      nuwanda
      Participant

hi , my name is Luis I am from ecuador, I’ve practiced martial arts since I was a kid, i have taught in my own private school for almost 20 years, I am a fith degree black belt in the art of kosho shorey ryu kempo, I studied sociology and walked many paths from buddhism to taoism to reiki and shamanism. I had a motorcycle accident 3 years ago, broke one of my hips, went to three surgeries , stuck in bed for a year and now I trying to heal what seemed like a physical injure , which then turned emotional and now I a sure it is a  spiritual quest

Jeremy Graff
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Jeremy from Minnesota. This will be my second time doing this course. Love it.</p>

Jeremy Graff
      Participant

Jeremy from Minnesota. This will be my second time doing the course. Love it.

Rigoberto
      Participant

Hola mi nombre es Rigoberto. Vivo en Bogotá Colombia. Todo lo que el Creador hace es perfecto por eso me trae aquí para aprender mucho más y conectarme con él.

Stoney
      Participant

My name is Steve, and I’m from Iowa, USA.

I’ve been a very spiritual person my entire life, a seeker of Truth, and on a journey to become one with God.

Gabriele Rosina
      Participant

Hey all, this is Gabri from Barcelona. I feel attracted by the science of Kabbalah. I can’t think of a more meaningful way to spend my time than researching and understanding life and the cosmos. Sounds like I could get some leads here.

Cheers to everyone’s search and thanks teachers for sharing your wisdom.

Viewing 6 posts - 3,769 through 3,774 (of 5,271 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.