Hello, my name is Yao Die, I’m from China, and I think I can’t focous on doing sth. or insist doing sth. for long time. For example, lose weight/learn to play the guitar. I am a very positive person in my life
Hello. My name Is Adrian, I’m from Guadalajara, Mexico. I feel like all my life has been like a dream and I believe kabbalah could help me to awake from such trance… I like many things: Math, Philosophy, a bit of Chess and Music. add me if you wanna talk about this… or about that 😉
Hi, my name is Veronica and I am from Romania. My intention and wish is to become more connected with God, to better understand human nature, my mission on Earth and how or what can I do to help and understand myself/others, and at the same time to see all of us as interconnected, all sons of the same Creator.
Hi my name is sarah from lebanon, I believe I came to earth with a private mission. I’ve been searching for truth through knowledge, faith and worldwide old and new religions. I consider myself in the process of enlightenment through gathering of truthful pieces of information and connecting them together where sense of meaning is being revealed with time. I Cant wait to see what kaballah holds for me ! 🙂