Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,027 through 4,032 (of 4,920 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tamil Selvan
      Participant

hi iam tamil  29  from india……………………………….

Kingsley
      Participant

Hello, Dollar Kingsley here. I’m from Nigeria and I want to learn the best way possible to know myself and the light and realize how I’m not separate from the Source.

Priya
      Participant

Hi,  I’m Priya from India. Been in the spiritual journey for a while and run my own work on crystals and semi precious stones. I have been interested in knowing about Kabbalah for a long time and hope to learn about it now. 🙏

Joseph
      Participant

Hi My name is Joseph and I am from India . I came across the term Kabbalah from Youtube and when i tried to learn more it have started showing some hope in my life . I am here to learn more about it .

Abdul Basit
      Participant

Hello I am sorry for What I have said

Joshua
      Participant

My name is Joshua from the United States. I have always been curious about Kaballah and look forward to gaining this new knowledge. I am eager to learn about a new perspective on life and a better understanding of how to navigate this world successfully! Thank You.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,027 through 4,032 (of 4,920 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.