Hello, I’m Nancy. I’m here to listen, to learn about questions that I’ve always had about life and why we struggle in finding answers. I feel like I’m always looking for something.
Since long as I can remember, maybe 4 or 5 YO, I have always wondered about life’s purpose, specially post physical mortality. Consequently, I have always felt outcasted from family, peers & the general public.
Searching for answers, I even studied Theology courses at the (Jesuit) University & also explored any & every religion at hand; with non-fulfillment.
Some months ago I was “casually” hooked by a YT video, on soul matters & afterwards found Kabbalahinfo & KabU & became instantly attracted by its contents & formality. I have almost watched 80-90% of your videos & the Kabbalah Revealed saga, up to 3 times & even organized a 7 peer WhatsApp study group, all 6 of them, from Masonic backgrounds.
Today & after watching the “Zohar Reading” YT video, I became EVEN more interested, in taking this KabU course.
Hello. My name is Vicky and I live in the South of England. I am so excited to find myself here. Ive been searching for something for such a long time and it finally feels like Ive found my path home.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,009 through 4,014 (of 7,786 total)