Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,069 through 4,074 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      sky
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

My name is Sky, and I currently live in Austin Texas. I have been joyfully studying Kabbalah for the past 5 years.  I am looking forward to taking this course and interacting with the instructors and any of my fellow classmates!

Antonio Albiero
      Participant

Hello, everyone. My name is Antonio, from Brazil. Kabbalah’s teaching makes sense to my former religious background. I see many points of contact and similarities.

James Earle
      Participant

I AM  – in Washington State, I am a lifetime learner.  I find an Enduring Joy learning the many religious systems and ways of communicating and understanding the Higher Realms. I feel very Blessed to be in a day and age to have so much Knowledge is available and so accessible, so easily; that I am taking full advantage – increase Me in Knowledge 🙂

Chava
      Participant

Hello friends, old and new! My name is Aoife; and I am an admirer of Rabbi Laitman’s writing.

Chava
      Participant

Hello friends, old and new: I am a great admirer of R’ Laitman’s writing and his commitment to teaching authentic Jewish knowledge to the world.

Ali Nadalipour
      Participant

Hi.i m ali from Iran a little city calld borujerd.educated in Persian music.have big questions hope to get answers here.39 years old married and have a nice girl Elena . very appreciated being here

Viewing 6 posts - 4,069 through 4,074 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.