Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,075 through 4,080 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Nika
      Participant

Hello! I’m Nicole from the USA. I’ve been studying Judaism and the Kabbalah as apart of my spiritual journey to learn more about the world.

Maddi
      Participant

Hi I’m Maddi! I’ve been studying world religions most of my adult life. I’m hoping to further my knowledge of Kabbalah as it is part of my ancestry. Looking forward to this course! Thank you.

Elijah PineNut
      Participant

Hi! My names Elijah I’m from western New York. Recently I’ve had an unquenchable thirst for knowledge especially regarding the occult. This isn’t a new interest though. I experienced loss very young and I think that planted the seed of ” whats next “. But the draw this past year has been very strong. I’m looking forward to being a part and learning from this interesting new community!

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Isaac Phiri I have been a student of the Bible for many years. l felt like there was deeper meaning to it. This led to seek the purpose of existence of everything. I began to ask question of which l could not get answers, then l was led to the teachings of Neville Goddard , Dr  Joseph Murphy and Tony Kosinec which got me interest in Kabbalah. I desire to learn the secret of my existence and to be connected to the source of life for the greater good.</p>

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>My name is Isaac a father of two wonderful souls. I have been a student of the Bible for many years. l felt like there was deeper meaning to it. This led to seek the purpose of existence of everything. I began to ask question of which l could not get answers, then l was led to the teachings of Neville Goddard , Dr  Joseph Murphy and Tony Kosinec which got me interest in Kabbalah. I desire to learn the secret of my existence and to be connected to the source of life for the greater good.</p>

Isaac Phiri
      Participant

My name is Isaac a father of two wonderful souls. I have been a student of the Bible for many years. l felt like there was deeper meaning to it. This led to seek the purpose of existence of everything. I began to ask question of which l could not get answers, then l was led to the teachings of Neville Goddard , Dr  Joseph Murphy and Tony Kosinec which got me interest in Kabbalah. I desire to learn the secret of my existence and to be connected to the source of life for the greater good.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,075 through 4,080 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.