Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,087 through 4,092 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tamana Shariarpour
      Participant
      1. Hi Everyone,
        My name is Tamana. I have watched Kabbalah Revealed by Tony Kosinec on YouTube and have found it fascinating.
        I thought it would be great to study and learn more in a group.
        I’m excited to have Tony as our Instructor.
      Tamana Shariarpour
      Participant

Hi Everyone,
      My name is Tamana. I have watched Kabbalah Revealed by Tony Kosinec on YouTube and have found it fascinating.
      I thought it would be great to study and learn in a group.
      I’m excited to have Tony as our Instructor.

Tamana Shariarpour
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      My name is Tamana.
      I’ve watched Kabbalah Revealed by Tony Kosinec on YouTube and have found this ancient wisdom fascinating!
      I thought it would be great to learn more by studying it in a group and I’m so excited to have Tony as our instructor.

Radu2280
      Participant

Hi. My name is Radu. I heard about Kabbalah few yers ago, read few books,  want to know more, become a good man.

Alicia Thompson
      Participant

Hi My name is Alicia.

i grew up in the Christian faith till I felt to strongly there was to much missing wisdom/compassion/awareness wise.

I’ve spent the last decade learning everything I can from every religion or spirituality finding the truth shared and deeper meanings.

What resonates from all this seems to be fully aligned with what is known as Kaballah.

Since you held the truth all along, of what I’ve had to piece together I am here now to complete the picture.

many thanks

Fran Jerome
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I am Fran and have been on a spiritual journey since early childhood.    Having been raised in a religion that tended to put our Creator in a box, I have journeyed to see the many aspects of our Creator and Source of all.   I had started a Kabalah course at least 12 years ago and then life got in the way and I moved on to other paths of  learning.  I just came upon it again and think it is meant for me to once again pursue this path.   I love my spiritual journey.

Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 4,087 through 4,092 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.