Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,159 through 4,164 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Humberto Acto
      Participant

Michelle Jayne
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Michelle Jayne and I am so excited to restart studying! I had started a couple of years ago and I am back to continue my journey

wtravis42
      Participant

Greeting all i’m eager to get started learning Kabb. I know I will have lots of question for the group.

wtravis42
      Participant

Greeting all i’m eager to get started learning Kabb. I know I will have lots of question for the group.

Bonnie A. Bus
      Participant

Dear to all…

When I started 2 years ago by watching videos, I could’nt follow this course regulary.

The Kaballah is for me now more comprehensive, though difficult, but it seems very logic.

The law of nature is more visible for me and I can imagine more the construction, we’re all part of.

My name is Bonnie, 64 yrs old, Amsterdam, partly retired and sometimes teacher Dutch.

Hopefully you are al ok, during this time and looking forward to what’s all to do for the benefit…

Koert
      Participant

Hi there, I am Koert, 46 years old and I come from The Netherlands. I already having been doing a lot of spiritual work and research but didn’t understand how it all fit together. Seeing the Kabu videos on Youtube it all started to make a lot of sense. I am very grateful I can connect to this course and have the chance to learn and grow as a human and spiritual being.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,159 through 4,164 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.