Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,177 through 4,182 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #316385
      Rhonda
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Rhonda. I’m from Colorado (USA)  From this course, I’m hoping to  understand how to connect with the light of the Creator and how to navigate life.

    • #316364
      Pam
      Participant

      Hi-

      I’m Pam from Maine, just following my nose……

    • #316318
      Maretta Shaw
      Participant

      Hello Maretta here and I am pleased to be joining you all. I am from MO.

    • #316315
      Richard
      Participant

      Richard Peat, I live in Tucson Az USA. Thank you.

    • #316308
      Super Dave fan
      Participant

      Hi my name is Jeff.  I live in the USA (Texas) and seek a better relationship with God.

    • #316292
      Sean
      Participant

      Hello everyone ☀️,

      I’m Sean, a Tai Chi Gung student from Brooklyn, New York. I’ve been feeling a calling to learn the truth about the laws of life for years. Been experimenting with meditation for around ten years. For over six years I’ve had glimpses into the tree of life that continued to gradually grow over the years. The serendipitous sequence of events that has resulted the writing of this intro here could be a book in itself 😂

      The calling to live in accordance to the laws of life is the strongest felt in my life.

      It’s divine timing to be here at KabU. Was referred to the Kabbalah Revealed by a YouTube channel called Spirit Science. Studying Kabbalah Revealed has shifted the entire frequency of my mind, spirit and body.

      I’m here to learn the laws of life and live in total harmony with them.

      Thank you to the creator, KabU and all who are here 🙏🏾

       

      Thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 4,177 through 4,182 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.