Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,141 through 4,146 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Maddy
      Participant

My name is Madeline Boudreau and I am hoping to find a community and place I truly connect with. I’ve been on a hunt for a while for what I connect to in this world spiritually.

Hello, I am Renato from Brazil, I am a christian interested in learning the wisdom of Kabbalah and attaining what the Creator prepared for me.

mxolisi matrix
      Participant
      1. Hello everyone, my name is Mxolisi and I’m happy to here
      Muhammad Tanim
      Participant

Hello! This is Tanim. I am a Bangladeshi and an eager pursuant of Kabbalah. I am mainly interested to know, how we could apply the wisdom that we could glean from Kabbalah for the greater good of the world and mankind.

Roxanne Black
      Participant

Hi,

I am looking to connect and build practice  around deep truths that allow me to be more present in the way I show up in the world.

Roxie

Alexander
      Participant

Hi everyone, I’m Alex. I guess my expectation is that, with the knowledge and wisdom presented in this course, I will use what I’ve learned to become a better person, not only for myself but for others as well, and also to have a stronger connection to the Source of all things.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,141 through 4,146 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.