Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,141 through 4,146 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #317415
      Angel
      Participant

      Hello, Everyone!

      My name is Angel. Like many of you, I have been a life long spiritual seeker with an interest in studying Kabbalah. I recently took a course on Kabbalah. That left me wanting more. So…here I am! 🙂

    • #317388
      Michelle
      Participant

      Hello! My name is Michelle and I am brand new to Kabbalah. I have been interested in it for a long time but now I really want to understand it. I am so grateful to have found this course and am excited for the experience!

    • #317387
      Liz
      Participant

      Hello everyone, I live in a suburb of Chicago, IL. I’ve been a lifelong spiritual seeker and am fascinated by the Kabbalah and want to learn more. I hope to gain more wisdom to help relief suffering, mine and others.

    • #317382
      Jessica
      Participant

      Hello everyone! I’m Jess and I am really happy and excited to have found a group to study and spiritually grow with. Kabbalah seems to be calling me from deep within, so I want to be honest with that desire and explore what can bring to my life.

    • #317379
      La Ron
      Participant

      Hello, I am La Ron. I am a seeker of knowledge and truth. I am excited to learn and connect with others concerned with spiritual development.

    • #317344
      Birdie
      Participant

      Hi Everyone I’m Simi and I’m here because I’m ready to receive and to BE Light!

Viewing 6 posts - 4,141 through 4,146 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.