Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,219 through 4,224 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #315618
      Jose
      Participant

      Hello Brothers and Sisters my name is Yosef and I am very excited to start this Amazing journey to the infinite of learning Authentic Cabalá with the real people.

    • #315593
      Jasmine Brown
      Participant

      Hello, my name is Jasmine and I am so excited to participate in this course. Several years ago I had a book titled “The Power of the Kabbalah”, but I never read it and got rid of it in the name of minimalism. It’s funny how I came across this way of seeing and being again and this time I am ready to receive such great and profound knowledge.

    • #315544
      John
      Participant

      My name is John Oak.  Blessings and great Thanksgiving to all participating in this fantastic inner exploration of Truth as It IS, as we share this Revelation of Kabbalah.

      I am 75 years young, a lifetime student of the ONE Who IS Truth, with just one Goal and Desire: to be in perfect alignment, in every way, on every level of the IS, with the Creator.

      I am joyfully looking forward to coming into alignment of Love and Harmony with all of you.

       

    • #315491
      Juanita
      Participant

      Hi we are David and Juanita Cole we want to know more about Kabbalah.

    • #315482
      Colesha
      Participant

      Hello everyone. I’m Colesha and is a new student to Kabbalah. I recently discovered some of its teachings on YouTube and is curious as to how my life can be changed amd be filled with meaning by learning more about this spiritual path.

    • #315477
      EMMANOUIL
      Participant

      Hello dear instructor and fellow students. My name is Emmanouil and i live in Greece. I am grateful to be a member of this study group.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,219 through 4,224 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.