Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,213 through 4,218 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #315821
      Sonsoles
      Participant

      Hi everyone!
      My name is Son, nice to meet you.

      I am not a religious person but very spiritual. Hope to find answers and light in this course.

      Thank You

    • #315794
      Ashish
      Participant

      Hi

       

      I’m Ash

      Hope everyone is well just here to connect with others & thus the creator.

      have a great day

    • #315789
      Rüya
      Participant

      hi.

      hope u all doing fine.

      Im Rüya.

    • #315768
      Dante Yigael
      Participant

      Hello, my friends,

      My name is Danté.

      I am here to learn the purpose of life and creation and how to genuinely connect with others around me.

    • #315727
      April Lacoursiere
      Participant

      Hello, I’m April. Thank you for providing this course. I hope to understand Kabbalah and through it, attain to the spiritual.

    • #315725
      Peter
      Participant

      Hello, I’m Peter. I discovered Kabbalah about half a year ago. I came to it more from the Hermetics side of things. So far I have been deeply impressed with Jewish mysticism – which is not easy.

      Most of my spiritual training comes from Daoism, including meditation.

      I’m here to learn more about the spiritual world, God, angels, the Tree of Life, reality, cosmos… all for the purpose of making my journey to enlightenment more complete.

      Looking forward to studying with you. And thank you for posting so much amazing free stuff on YouTube as well!

Viewing 6 posts - 4,213 through 4,218 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.