Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,207 through 4,212 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      John Peter
      Participant

Hello, still your brother John

I really enjoyed the Kabbalah studies so far,and willing to learn more and more.shalom

Anthony Cicuttin
      Participant

Hey everyone,

My name is Anthony, and honestly what brought me here was because of crypto. Many successful traders on twitter use astrology, and talk about once you complete your “Tree of Life” then the rewards are great. Much like the Kli, I want to learn about how they use astrology and the wisdom of Kabbalah to profit, then what I receive I want to give in 10x folds to the people who have supported me throughout my life. I hope I find other’s that are on the same journey as me, and we can learn together!

paul domingo
      Participant

Hello my name is Paul, I’m 41 years old. My sister is a Christian and we have lunch with her family every Sunday and I try converse with her through her Biblical lens of how She sees God/Life in comparison to my agnostic view of it. Which lead me to some podcast on YouTube called ‘Now you See me TV’ from listening to this podcast I got interested in non traditional approach to the bible which kept me diving deep then surprisingly the Kabbalistic approach felt really familiar on Hinduistic/Buddhist disciplines I have been practicing for a couple years.

However this Hinduistic/Buddhist always lack a ‘manual’ or text to help keep my path clear and the Kabbalistic approach has (as little as I am able to comprehend it) been revealing itself to me quite seamlessly as far as I am in this path. I’m Excited to move forward and meet others in this journey.

Frank
      Participant

My name is Frank Johnson and I want to learn about myself. I would also like to learn more about Kabbalah.

Judi Bechard
      Participant

Hi everyone,
      my name is Judi. I live on Vancouver Island in British Columbia, Canada.  The spiritual journey has been vivid for me, with memories of deep questions even as early as the age of two, and most certainly deep questioning of the meaning of life by age 12. I went through a pretty significant awakening in 2002. It’s been quite a ride ever since.  I’ve very recently been directed towards Kabbalah and have been very intrigued to see that even with little I have learned about it so far, it has confirmed many things I have seen and experienced but had no context for understanding. Looking forward to learning and getting to know you folks along the way. It’s a pleasure to be here with you.

Wagner
      Participant

Hi, my name is Wagner and I’m glad to find this place to learn more about the fascinating wisdom of kabbalah. I’ve been reading the philosophy for a couple of years but always amazes me as it is constantly unfolding new insights. Thanks

Viewing 6 posts - 4,207 through 4,212 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.