Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,201 through 4,206 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Tzaddie
      Participant

hello just excited to be here and to share

Carmen
      Participant

Hi from Portugal!
      my name is Carmen Sofia and I’ve been feeling pushed to Kabbalah for a while from some inner force/voice. Finally I’m here!
      It’s a great pleasure to be here and it really “feels right” in my spiritual development to be here.
      Thank you.

kaique pimentel
      Participant

Hi! My name is Kaique, I’m from Brazil. very excited here

Sharon
      Participant

Hi all – Sharon here again. Sorry for a 2nd post, I just didn’t know how to edit my intro post. Just wanted to add that I live in Canada, my brother lives in Ramat Beit Shemesh, our ancestry is partly from Minsk, & I speak Hebrew as well (so had a little chuckle when I came across the name “Adam HaRishon” (somehow I can’t imagine that “The First” was actually his surname? 🙂 Anyway, I am looking forward to this learning journey…

Temmuz
      Participant

Hello beautiful souls, I’m Temmuz from Australia, I’ve been sensing the existence of the creator, and with an outstanding urge, it took me here to learn more about him and the majestic mystery of the life we are living.

Sharon
      Participant

Hello all, my name is Sharon. My background is Jewish.  I have lived experience with inter-generational trauma as my dad was a Holocaust survivor.  I  have a brother who is very orthodox, whereas I am intermarried (outside the faith) and practice mostly just yoga and meditation apps. I’m not atheist or agnostic, I just find that the mind-body connection of yoga works at connecting me to a sense of spirituality far more than traditional dogmatic religion does.  Yet, I can appreciate symbolic rituals for the beauty and light that they bring, transforming banal tasks into opportunities for reflection on sacred meaning.

With this course, I’m hoping to learn more about an aspect of my religious heritage that I know little about, yet have some impression that it may have some synergy with my yogic practices of reconnection. It would be nice if spirituality could become a daily (or even morning and nightly) constant presence in my life rather than something that I just remember to turn to intermittently.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,201 through 4,206 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.