Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,537 through 4,542 (of 4,911 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Ketor Famous
      Participant

Hello family my name is KETOR FAMOUS from Ghana 🇬🇭, Africa I want to learn more about nature and how to get connected to it, . And know what it means to be human beings and our Devine unknown possibilities .

Douglas
      Participant

Hello, I am Doug from Iowa USA. I am here because nothing else has satisfied my nagging need to know more about the world and my place in it. Kabbalah YouTube videos have been great, but now i’m looking for a community to study with!

Farooq
      Participant

Hi This is Farooq from India, Here I’m to seek knowledge basically, and transform myself into a more better being, I believe I can achieve it by the end of course

Zahangir Alom
      Participant

Hello! This is Zahangir Alom. I am a visual artist and journalist. I expect to learn the true meaning of life and nature, the essence of time and space and the altruistic path of enlightenment.

Christianne
      Participant

Hello In ben Christianne en zou me graag meer verdiepen in de wijsheid van kabbalah

Prema
      Participant

Hi I am Prema and am looking forward to learning Kabbalah

Viewing 6 posts - 4,537 through 4,542 (of 4,911 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.