New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students
- This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 18 hours, 31 minutes ago by
Susan.
- April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777

Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
Dani Polovets.
- This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by
- AuthorReplies
- January 5, 2023 at 9:29 pm EST #308236
AnnmarieParticipantHi, My name is Annmarie. I reside in New Mexico in the USA. I am a wife, mother, and grandmother. I have been interested in developing my spiritual isness of me for many years. I am an Episcopalian Christian. I was truly excited to read that Kabbalah will be taught to all religious denominations. I have purchased several books on Kabbalah through the Laitman Kabbalah Publishing. I have read about three of the books and felt comfortable with the teachings, but so much is over my head. I have read the book of Torah, but in the (ESV) English Standard Version, Study Bible, in which we call the Old Testament.
My desire to learn Kabbalah grows stronger as I read my books. I felt this vibration when I read Mary Baker Eddy’s book “Key To The Scriptures.” A Christian Science literature, and I truly enjoyed the concepts that was shared in her book. However, it did not satisfy my desires to build on my beliefs. I firmly believe in God the Creator.
Thank you for giving of yourself as our teacher. I am looking forward to growing in my spiritual growth with your help.
Respectfully, Annmarie
- January 5, 2023 at 8:31 pm EST #308226
D.J.ParticipantHello, I’m Danny from Texas. I have been learning different ideas of creation, meaning of life and universe occupancy, I still don’t think I have learned enough and just heard of Kabbalah and am eager to learn it. My life is in need of knowledge of my purpose, I feel as if I am drifting away from my positive self. So here I am and looking forward to this knowledge.
- January 5, 2023 at 4:51 pm EST #308209
Zorica KostadinovskaParticipantHi, I need to understand life, so I view Kabbalah as some sort of manual or instructions for life and development.
- January 5, 2023 at 11:30 am EST #308181
Richard van Oers
ParticipantHi!
I’m Richard from the Netherlands.
I am looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret of the universe and learn how to live the rest of my life to the max
- January 5, 2023 at 11:21 am EST #308179
Richard van Oers
ParticipantHi!
I’m Richard from the Netherlands.
I am looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret of the universe and learn how to live the rest of my life to the max
<p style=”text-align: right;”></p> - January 5, 2023 at 11:16 am EST #308178
Richard van Oers
ParticipantHi, I am Richard from Holland.
I’m looking forward to learn more about the best kept secret
- AuthorReplies
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

