Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,543 through 4,548 (of 4,913 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Christianne
      Participant

Hello In ben Christianne en zou me graag meer verdiepen in de wijsheid van kabbalah

Prema
      Participant

Hi I am Prema and am looking forward to learning Kabbalah

Michael
      Participant

Good day to every body. My name is Michael and I am from the United States. I am here in the pursuit of knowledge and for my spiritual growth.

1. Hello, my name is micheal Dixon from Nigeria, I’m. Here to understand the purposes of existence . Why we are here and where we go from here. And how to find true happiness and joy .
      Irfanrasool Wazir
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>Hi everyone! It’s Irfan Rasool from Pakistan, studing philosophy . I have  deep intrest in knowing about the  mysterious realities and approaches whether they are regarding natural processes or they belong to religious beliefs . I got felt blessed when I found the link of Kabula as it would be very beneficial for me to seek knowledge about the processes of nature and the mysterious concepts defined by Kabula . Being a student of philosophy it would help me too much regarding my academic studies as well personality grooming. I hope I would have a great time with all the students and teachers here and would get help to seek something new . </p>
      <p style=”text-align: center;”>Thank you </p>

Tunde
      Participant

Hi I’m tunde Moses from Nigeria I want to have a clear understanding of this ancient teachings so as have a balancedview of the world and the absolute existence thank you

Viewing 6 posts - 4,543 through 4,548 (of 4,913 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.