Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,543 through 4,548 (of 4,878 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Sushruth A
      Participant

Hello

This is Sushruth here and I’m from India

Currently I’m a Student and I like to understand how I can make myself better and understand what’s my role in this life

Sharique
      Participant

Hello, I am Sharique Khan I am very passionate to learn the practice of Kabbalah and implement it in my life.

Daniel Lartey
      Participant

Hi. Am Dan Lartey from Ghana.  Here to gain more knowledge

felix
      Participant

HELLO

I AM FELIX OBINNA FROM NIGERIA. I AM A LEGAL PRACTITIONER AND STUDENT AND SEEKER OF LIGHT. I AM PRIVILEGED TO POSSESS A COPY OF THE ZOHAR AND I BELIEVE IN ITS MYSTERIES TOO.

I HOPE TO LEARN AND IN TURN MAKE A DAILY ADVANCEMENT IN MYSTICAL KNOWLEDGE.

I REMAIN MOST OBLIGED

Mehru
      Participant

Hi everyone, this is Mehre Muntaha.

I’m here to learn and experience the knowledge of our beingness.

Jeetu Das
      Participant

Hello everyone. I am Jeetu Das from India, Assam, Guwahati. Hopefully my search for answers has attracted me towards this course. As I have read some basics of the Kaballion.

My thanks and gratitude to the people who has created this platform. Lots of hardwork and dedication has got in it. All also to all the people here who are students like me.

Sincerely

Jeetu

Viewing 6 posts - 4,543 through 4,548 (of 4,878 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.