Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,567 through 4,572 (of 4,885 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rik
      Participant

Hello I’m Rik. I’m an ordained minister who enjoys learning of different religions; and their influence around the world.

Muhammad Noman
      Participant

Hey, My name is Noman. I’m from Pakistan. I’m here to know the spirit of this rich knowledge and to understand the wisdom of Kabbalah

divyansh kanoongo
      Participant

My name is Divyansh.
      I am from India.
      Want to learn something new and Different.

Dr. Andrew Rozario
      Participant

Hi dear souls, My name in Dr. Andrew Rozario a professional psychiatrist based in Asia/Middle East. Dr. Andrew had completed a PhD in psychology in NewYork, the United State at NewYork Colombian University. Later, i had studied Ayurvedic medicine in Rishikesh, India. What makws an individual is, i treats his patients without pharmaceutical medicine but instead with natural medicine, some great mental exercise and counseling. Im also a spiritual teacher. Studied Vadic spiritual sciance. After spiritual awakening life changed. Im heare to learn kabu something somes intresting.

Nitesh Jethwa
      Participant

Hi I am Nitesh Jethwa I will love to learn and share profound experience of this practice.

Chand Henriques
      Participant

Hello my name is Chand always love to learn more about life and creation

Viewing 6 posts - 4,567 through 4,572 (of 4,885 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.