Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,573 through 4,578 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #307696
      AU
      Participant

      Blessing to all,

      I am Elson Au.I have studied and participated in various religions since my youth and I am still searching.

      I hope that Kabbalah can lead me to a path of knowing God and inner transformation.

       

    • #307680
      Danie
      Participant

      Blessings to all.

      I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

      You can call me Danie 🙂

       

    • #307679
      Danie
      Participant

      Blessings to all.

      I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

      You can call me Danie 🙂  the path behind me

       

    • #307678
      Danie
      Participant

      Blessings to all.

      I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

      You can call me Danie 🙂  Behind me

       

    • #307677
      Danie
      Participant

      Blessings to all.

      I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

      You can call me Danie 🙂  Behind me

       

    • #307676
      Danie
      Participant

      Blessings to all.

      I’m here because of Tony Kosinec. I’ve done the whole Kabala Reveilved on YT and was hoping to get more directed study from the man in the know. Personally, what would sum me up the best is: a life long spiritual seeker and practitioner. From astrology to cymatics – all that brings closer to self realisation.

      You can call me Danie 🙂  Behind me

       

Viewing 6 posts - 4,573 through 4,578 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.