Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,579 through 4,584 (of 4,907 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Michael
      Participant

Hello everyone! My name is Michael from Nigeria. I’m a linguist and a teacher. I have read quite a few books on Kabbalah and I guess I have a little knowledge of it. Hashem has led me here for a reason I can’t fathom but I know that I still need to know more of Him. My expectations cannot be put to words. However, I know I’m not good enough. I expect only the best of what He has for me.

sarosh azhar
      Participant

Hi my name is sarosh…

Im here just to get self peace ….

There are soo many unturned stones in my life to b turned ooen to many questions

Arleng Live
      Participant

Hi everyone! My name is Ken Timung from Southeast Asia. I am glad to join in this esteem platform. Hope that I could know and understand myself and the world in more better way.

Thanks alot.

Hi my name is Santos, and I’m a spiritual counselor in Nigeria. I know few things about kabbalah and it’s elements. But I also know it’s incomplete and I’ve been searching for more knowledge about kabbalah am so grateful for this platform

<li style=”text-align: left;”>Hi there.  I am Imtiaj Sultan Manna.  I am from Bangladesh. I am quite interested to know about kabbalah. Thanks.
      samiran saha
      Participant

Hi, my name is Samiran Saha.

I am looking forward to this course as I found it intriguing and want to find meaning to this life .

Viewing 6 posts - 4,579 through 4,584 (of 4,907 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.