Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,609 through 4,614 (of 4,914 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      michael
      Participant

Hello My given name is Michael. Id first like wish you all Good Luck on your studies. I Have been studying Many forms of the truth over ten years. I was apart of another kabbalah study group and attended a congress. I seem to have the worst relationship with learning on the earth. I was cutting school bye the third grade and always had a very big problem with my reality. I did graduate from high school and did some college but all the while i was screaming BS inside. I am a VERY sensitive person and can feel more then i want. It has gotten worse over the past few years and i Know Much. I feel stuck and or trapped, On the surface i live a pretty amazing life that many would envy, But inside i have been Very suicidal. This last year i have screamed as loud as i can for the universe to delete my soul. I dont want to come back or exist anymore ever. The pain is to great to continue, I have lost my desire to be among other beings period. I am considering finding a cave to wait out my life. For some reason i feel if i was to take my own life i would be stuck in a worse sort of limbo. It is as if I’m under some sort of spell that prevents me from being able to find purpose, truth and freedom. I didn’t continue with my first kabbalah group because my patients for reading and having 100’s ah ha moments for material i ah ha’ed in my youth. I’m looking for the course for empathic type of people. Is their a feeling class of some sort?, as i get furious with speed of information from reading. Maybe i was some horrible thing in a past life or something and I’m suffering now from that, All my life ive been picked on and abused for being different soft and sensitive and it has taken its toll. I am complexly ready for death. I have pushed away all human contact except one niebor. I have recently been attempting cleaning and charging but its just not fast enough. Is there some TSW out ther that can straighten me out quickly? Or maybe point me in the right direction. I am fully prepared to sacrifice myself for the greater good if need be. I can afford to come to Jerusalem if that is needed. THank you for the read and any suggestions.

Maxwell Abedi
      Participant

Hi. I am Maxwell Sebastien Abedi from Ghana. I wish to acquire in-depth knowledge about the kabbalah and hidden secrets

Sohail e ajam
      Participant

Hi I m Sohail ajam, I m from Pakistan I am interested and curious about the topic and learning new things

ifeanyi Ikechukwu
      Participant

hello! my name is Ifeanyi ikechukwu from Nigeria,  it’s my desire to know more about nature and it’s power and effects to human race, I believe  kabbalah will help me to know that. 

Gady
      Participant

Am George from Ghana and my friends call me gady, I always wish to understand what is beyond this universe and happy to introduce to the hidden knowledge, if the mind did not work the suffer.

Sandra
      Participant

Hi,I’m Sandra. Highly sensitive empath.
      I have never quite fitted in anywhere. I always want to save everybody, but I realize that I can’t. It has been a puzzle to me my entire life as to what my purpose is. I also want to discover why there is so much suffering worldwide.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,609 through 4,614 (of 4,914 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.