Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,651 through 4,656 (of 4,875 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Md. Mazharul Hoque
      Participant

Hi friends,

I am Mazhar. I am waiting to find myself in the universal self by connecting every dots means You people. Find the missing link to enter into the Universe through a mindset for paradigm shift.

Hope he who goes the way, knows the way and shows the way for enjoying the universal journey.

Aaysha Purnota
      Participant

Hi! I’m Aaysha from Bangladesh. I want to understand the purpose and meaning of human life and I’m looking forward to this course. Hope I get the answers.

Nasir Mustafa
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Nasir Mustafa and im a psychotherapist.

I have a passion to learn new sciences and spirituality.

Bolakale
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Bolakale, a pan-Africanist and an a defender of human rights. I hope to be introduced to new realities about life

Tyler Hunt
      Participant

Hi my name is Tyler and I seek to persistently perceive the truth in order to consistently facilitate the will of the creator.

mahmoud sule
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am Mudi Sule from Nigeria. I am an Engineer by Profession and retired from our National oil Coy.

I’ve always been curious about the mystery of life and look forward to answers and enlightenment for a better world for humanity.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,651 through 4,656 (of 4,875 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.