my name is Devorah. Someone I know told me about the Wisdom of Kabbalah and about Dr Laitman and KabU and suggested that I might benefit from digging deeper into it.
I’ve always wanted to know what we are all doing here
My name is Thierry. I have called myself an atheist all my life, despite having a strong interest in spirituality in religions. I’ve been a “sad” atheist, having that point in the heart and not knowing what to do with it. The videos from Kabbalah Info (thank you!) and the meetings I’ve had with a Rabbi from Montreal (Rav Daniel Cohen) made it clear that there was something I could do to expand that point and explore the spiritual dimension that is said to be essential to live a full life.
I’m doing this trip to attainment along with a friend, hoping that we can help each other get better.
My name is Eugene Sokol. I’ve always been a seeker of “the truth.” I’m hoping that this course will shed some light on my quest for the truth & get answers to the what, when, where & how to become enlightened to a more fulfilling life.
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 4,669 through 4,674 (of 7,787 total)