Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,657 through 4,662 (of 4,878 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bolakale
      Participant

Hi everyone,

I’m Bolakale, a pan-Africanist and an a defender of human rights. I hope to be introduced to new realities about life

Tyler Hunt
      Participant

Hi my name is Tyler and I seek to persistently perceive the truth in order to consistently facilitate the will of the creator.

mahmoud sule
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I am Mudi Sule from Nigeria. I am an Engineer by Profession and retired from our National oil Coy.

I’ve always been curious about the mystery of life and look forward to answers and enlightenment for a better world for humanity.

Claire Lanigan
      Participant

Warad Dyin on Darug Country of the Eora Nation, Sydney Australia.

Great to be part of this global community of seekers and explorers of consciousness and the nature of reality.

I’m really looking forward to this adventure together.

Usman Qazi
      Participant

I am Qazi Usman Mughees from Islamabad (Pakistan), I am M.A, M.S.C, B.ed, I am lecturer in a College, I like online free courses always. Thanks for this opportunity.

Welcome to Pakistan whenever you are free to visit. Thanks a lot

+923215204588

WhatsApp

Ramesh
      Participant

HI MY NAME IS RAMESH BHATTI
      I AM FROM PAKISTAN
      ITS GREAT HONOUR T0 BE HERE TO SERACH AND LEARN NEW THINGS
      SHALOM
      GOD BLESS YOU ALL

Viewing 6 posts - 4,657 through 4,662 (of 4,878 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.