I am a long time student of Kabbalah, but in recent years I fell off the path. I’m looking to rekindle the flame that is not only a small ember inside me. As such I thought I’d start back at the beginning.
I’m a long time student of Kabbalah, but in recent years I fell off the path. I fell off HARD. I’m looking to get back on track and as such I’m starting at the beginning again, looking to rekindle the ember that started me on this path in the first place. Hopefully get a few of the more technical aspects to actually stick in my head this time.
Hello, just like most of you I am here to learn more about other thoughts. I am just a teenager I know but I think It is one of the most essential things in life to be able to make up a decision and It is challenging without specific knowledge, therefore, I am here. I hope I find what I’m looking for.