Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,693 through 4,698 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #305568
      jill
      Participant

      It is surprisingly hard to introduce myself. Which self should I introduce?

      I am 76 yrs old, living in Costa Rica where I moved 15 years ago in order to care for my husband and care for my father, both dying of progressive dementing illnesses.

      I study, I make things, I clean things, I think too much and I search for a teacher. I look forward to the course.

      Jill

      • #305571
        Scott
        Participant

        Bless you Jill. So happy you are here!

        • #305600
          jill
          Participant

          thank you.

    • #305535
      kathryn
      Participant

      Hi,

      I’m Kathryn. Very grateful to be here. So grateful. I’ve listened to several videos on YouTube, and, being a life time seeker, its really great. Toughest year of my life! To arrive here, ready to learn is a reward. Thx. I’m finishing a semester at OSU, but will be delving in here after the 10th!

    • #305509
      Mary
      Participant

      I thought I introduced my self already, but here I am again. Mary 🙂

    • #305485
      john
      Participant

      Greetings,

      A heart-felt thank you to all who have gone before and created and shared this vital map.

      I am excited to be on this course and participate in our discoveries of purpose and meaning.

      At long last I have a serendipitous collision with a scientific method to aid me in answering, why am I here.

      Sincere regards,

      John

       

       

    • #305484
      john
      Participant

      Greetings,

      A heart-felt thank you to all who have gone before and created and shared this vital map.

      I am excited to be on this course and share with others as we better comprehend our purpose.

      At long last I have a serendipitous collision with a scientific method to aid in answering, why am I here.

      Sincere regards,

      John

    • #305480
      Shel
      Participant

      I am not sure what to expect from the course, but I know that this is the exact right time for me to study this material. Synchronicities etc keep pointing me here, with a starting message that I have to have roots before branches. I am just following the breadcrumbs; excited to see where they lead.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,693 through 4,698 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.