Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,693 through 4,698 (of 4,877 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Hakeem Maqbool
      Participant

This is Raashid, from Srinagar, Kashmir. I am curious to know about this ancient way of knowledge and spirituality.

sherif ochai
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: right;”>Hello everyone, my name is sherif from Nigeria, glad to join this class door more knowledge about life.</p>

verginica panduru
      Participant

hello,i/m VERGINICA from Romania….i studied long time ago, the book Mystical QABALAH..by Dion Fortune…but incomplete..so..it/s an opportunity..to complete the knowledge…

Ghulam Abbas
      Participant

Hi, I am Abbas from Pakistan. I will be glad to learn about the ancient way of spirituality and reality of life. Thanks

Pamella Mwasile
      Participant

Hello everyone.

Am Pamella from Zambia and i have a curious mind and am here to try and discover something about the secret.

I have always believed theres more to life than what we see.

Pamella Mwasile
      Participant

Hello everyone.

Am Pamella from Zambia and i have a curious mind and am here to try and discover something about the secret.

I have always believed theres more to life than what we see.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,693 through 4,698 (of 4,877 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.