Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 5,066 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      RIS80
      Participant

Hello everyone,

My name is Robert. I was born in Syria. I came from a Christian background. Not the standard Christian approach for reading of the Bible. But the a similar approach to what I recently discovered in Kabbalah. That the Bible is not intended to be understood literally. And that the real intention of it, is to be understood Spiritually – means the hidden meanings inside the letter.

I been in this kind of approach to the Bible for about +10 years now. Many of the teachings I discovered now in Kabbalah do not contradict what I been taught these years. They actually sort of complete each other, and make the picture fuller. And give more sense to it.

Many of my personal thoughts about the creation of the universe, and the evolution of humanity, has been now kind of confirmed by what Kabbalah teaches. Well, at least by what I was able to grasp so far, from the YouTube videos I watched about the teachings of Kabbalah.

I’m willing to dive more into this teaching, and discover and study more. And may be share also, what I have from the 10 year journey I had learned in my study of The Word. Not the letter, but with the new approach of reading it, that is reading the letter to grasp from it the Spiritual hidden meaning.

Thank you.

Emilija
      Participant

Greetings,

My name is Emilija, and I am from Croatia. For some time now, I’ve been immersing myself in the study of Kabbalah. The more I read and listen, the more it captivates me and sparks a desire to delve deeper into its teachings.

The most important aspect of this journey for me is to draw closer to the Creator. It feels as if I’ve been “in love” with the Creator my entire life, and now I’m eager to deepen this relationship through the wisdom of Kabbalah. I look forward to learning and growing with all of you.

Elizabeth Galicia
      Participant

Hello! My name is Liz. I’m excited to become part of a community that’s on the same journey as I am.

Marjo Easley
      Participant

Hello. My name is Marjo and I am curious to learn what this all about.

Moshe
      Participant

Hello Everyone,

I come from a Christian background but converted to Judaism as an adult. I’m excited to join this community and delve into the study of Kabbalah. Connecting with each of you and exploring the deeper teachings of Judaism is something I look forward to. Finding this website feels like discovering a hidden treasure beneath the surface of life’s offerings. I’m eager to learn and grow with you all. Shalom.

Moshe

Renata Klem
      Participant

Hello! My name is Renata, I’m Brazilian, and I’m seeking knowledge about Kabbalah to try to discover more about myself and the secrets of life.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 5,066 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.