Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Heather Maude
      Participant

I am Heather Maude and have just moved from Mumbai to Spain to live close to my children and grandchildren. I was scrolling through YouTube looking for Spiritual content and ways to connect with Our Creator. This Kabu Course offered by Tony is just what I need. Thank you Tony for offering this Course. Greatly appreciated.

Justin haynes
      Participant

My name is Justin, Ia m from Barbados. I was always interested in perception and how perception is perceived, Kabbalah has given me the ability to decode the nature of reality whether intellectually or unexplainable intuition…i am beginning to connect the dots.

Judy
      Participant

Hello Friends,

My name is Judy and I am from the Pacific Northwest, Washington, US. It is exciting to be given this opportunity to study Kabbalah. As a beginner, it was wonderful to learn of the spark we each have in our soul. I am looking forward to learning to bestow love to our creator, to have intention to connect with all of you, and to live in the now.

Thank you Tony and all instructors for sharing your wisdom of  Kabbalah.

Deborah Joplin
        Participant

Hello Judy,

I am from the Pacific NW, Washington as well. I am glad to have the opportunity to go on this journey; the longing to open my awareness of the Creator’s presence further. The Sefirot have been instrumental in bringing me here! I am glad you are going on this journey as well!

Judy
          Participant

Hello Deborah,

Thank you for your message! What a joy it is to be connected with  friends who are near and ones who are far. I’m glad that you are on this journey as well! Together we will learn to love, bestow and connect to draw near our Creator.

Jay Chaim
      Participant

Hello friends,

After seven decades of life in this deeply broken world, in which my heart has been shattered and hardened repeatedly, I return to the wonders and divine elegance of Kaballah, this time not for  scholarly interest. This time with a resolve to move from my thirst for knowledge, to the levels of the spiritual and the world above.

I hope this course will strengthen my desire to connect with the friends and  feel once more. I will ask the Creator for help in feeling so I might discover and experience the real meaning of equivalence of form, and move from my excessive egotism to the beauty of  bestowal on others and the Creator.

Thank you Tony and friends for everything you do so marvelously. Shalom

Matheus
      Participant

Hello, good afternoon.

Greetings from Brazil!

My study of kabbalah began a few years ago practically alone. For everyday reasons I ended up abandoning it, but recently I went back to studying and by a stroke of fate on a Kabbalah page on Facebook, i ended up finding this website where it teaches us it’s secrets for free. I’m glad Kabbalah is becoming so famous. I hope to learn a lot here.

Demilew Almaw
      Participant

My name is Demilew T.Almaw. born in Ethiopia, near Nile river. right now I am live in California, US.

Learning is my part of everyday life.I came to KabU to learn about this world.to feed my soul.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.