Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 4,919 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Dawit teklay Elias
      Participant

Hii everybody am david fromfrom Eritrea moved to SouthSudan greatly appreciated for kab U and Tony

Deborah
      Participant

Hi,

I’m Deborah from South Africa. I have always been a scholar, looking for a feeling of belonging. I am 64 now and came across information on The Zohar. This resonated with me and so I have decided to take this course to learn more about the ancient wisdom of the Kabbalah and to deepen my Spiritual connection with Source.

Mike
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Michael, I live in southwest Missouri. Very excited about learning Kabbalah, and very thankful for the opportunity. I’m 55 years old was born into a Christian family but always felt that I was missing something, found myself searching for more. Began to learn from the Jewish Rabbis Chabad website. I really enjoy it,  this is where I ran onto Kabbalah. Looking forward to it!

Ariano
      Participant

I have been on the Spiritual Path for some time now, via another source of help and information, but coming in contact with you is certainly a positive addendum to my “curriculum”since I see myself as a Free Thinker.

Thank you.

Misses Bless
      Participant

Good day,
      My name is Marie Emmanuela. I live in New York , USA. I am searching to answer the spiritual questions in my life and to understand my path on this earth better. It is a pleasure to be with you all today.

Wesley
      Participant

My name is Wesley.I am from Washington D.C.I am 45 years old.I am a curious person who think about the events in my life as well as the lives of other and God.I try to reach a gain clarity.I watch the 6 hr you tube video and was hooked.I would like to learn more and be a better human for the world.

Viewing 6 posts - 25 through 30 (of 4,919 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.