Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,795 through 4,800 (of 4,897 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Steve
      Participant

Steve from New Zealand, Christian beliefs, 54 this year.

Joe
      Participant

I’m Joe. 68 yrs. of age. Raised Catholic. It never resonated with me. Actually, nothing ever did. Was always in trouble. Spent a couple of years in military jail. 3 years in state prison. 2 years on parole. Never got in real trouble sincee but just couldn’t figure life out. Of course, other than libraries, there wasn’t much access to esoteric type of teachings or even what it was. Anyway, thru decades of searching, finally realize we alone, thru our thoughts and imaginations, are responsible for our world. I’m open to learning more. Simple as that…

saman Abbasi
      Participant

Hi iam Saman from Pakistan. I work for power sector. Iam a student of life. I want to explore and use positive energy around us to make full use of it and make a world  better place.

Aamir Hameed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello peoples. I’m Amer from Asia. Want to explore the mystery in my self.</p>

Rama
      Participant

I am rama from India .Fascinated to know new concept.

Mark Taylor
      Participant

my name is Mark Taylor. I am a retired software developer and project manager and now a professional musician and song writer.

I was raised in an evangelical church and home life, but it seem to me that church leadership wasn’t really living up to the things I was being taught, so I put all that behind me when I left home and started my own search for truth and meaning. I started by asking myself “why do I believe what I believe?” i’ve read up on Buddhism, Islam, Judaism, Taoism, Hinduism, And of course Christianity. I sort of wound up back where I started, but really knowing the gospel for the first time. I have heard about the Kabbalah many times and spotted this offer to learn about that systemSo here I am.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,795 through 4,800 (of 4,897 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.