Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 4,789 through 4,794 (of 4,893 total)
  • Author
    Replies

I am Anis Alam from Pakistan , the land has long history of mystical world from Buddhism to Sufism. Here , those are in mystical experience fully recognise the importance of Kabbalah. The man knowingly and unknowingly simultaneously live in two worlds through out his life, one based on physical forces that provides him material life and other is above the physical force that provides him spiritual life but unfortunate aspect of man life is , he is not successful in fully imbibed himself in spiritual life as he lacks the key to unlock it. I think Kabbalah can be one of that key.

Paulo Oliveira
      Participant

Hello Im Paulo,I want to learn kabalah to better understand life and it’s misterys…

Steve
      Participant

Steve from New Zealand, Christian beliefs, 54 this year.

Joe
      Participant

I’m Joe. 68 yrs. of age. Raised Catholic. It never resonated with me. Actually, nothing ever did. Was always in trouble. Spent a couple of years in military jail. 3 years in state prison. 2 years on parole. Never got in real trouble sincee but just couldn’t figure life out. Of course, other than libraries, there wasn’t much access to esoteric type of teachings or even what it was. Anyway, thru decades of searching, finally realize we alone, thru our thoughts and imaginations, are responsible for our world. I’m open to learning more. Simple as that…

saman Abbasi
      Participant

Hi iam Saman from Pakistan. I work for power sector. Iam a student of life. I want to explore and use positive energy around us to make full use of it and make a world  better place.

Aamir Hameed
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: center;”>Hello peoples. I’m Amer from Asia. Want to explore the mystery in my self.</p>

Viewing 6 posts - 4,789 through 4,794 (of 4,893 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.