Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,191 through 5,196 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #297214
      Walt
      Participant

      I am enjoying learning from KabU and looking forward to continuing.

    • #297210
      John Niebuhr
      Participant

      Hello everybody, so excited for this course! I live in Los Angeles (Glendale) and work in the solar energy field. Just completed Basics of Esoteric Symbolism through PRS which led me here.

    • #297200
      Jeffrey
      Participant

      Hello All

      My name is Jeffrey and I am seeking   understanding and Kabbalah speaks to both my heart and mind. I am excited to start the learning process with all of you.

    • #297198
      James
      Participant

      Hello, I’m James. I have no idea what is going on.

    • #297160
      Daniel Garcia
      Participant

      Hello my name is Daniel, I am a seeker of truth and I’m here to learn.

    • #297145
      Orah
      Participant

      Hi. My name is Orah. I would like to start my spiritual journey with all of you.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,191 through 5,196 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.