Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Deleted

Hello, my name is Ingeborg. I live in the Netherlands. I am worried about the state we are in on this planet. I am looking for answers and I am hoping to learn how to shift my pessimistic perspective to a happy one.

Greg
      Participant

Hello, I am just a seeker of light. Many years ago, I had a cursory contact with Kabbalistic literature, but it was probably not from a very accurate source. I am a Freemason, and recently attended a Scottish Rite reunion. In the teaching there was some reference to parallels between Freemasonry and Kabbalah. I watched the 6+ hour Kabbalah Revealed video on YouTube and some of the dots seemed to begin to connect, albeit without complete clarity….if that is even possible in this lifetime.

kim
      Participant

Hello, I’m Kim. Here to learn. I’m from Ghana.

Viktor
      Participant

Hi,

My name is Viktor Im from WA US. I feel like I understand the theory of Kabbalah, but  I would like to be able to proficiently apply it.

MI NOMBRE ES STELLA FELIZ DE ESTAR EN ESTE CURSO GRACIAS

Yvonne
      Participant

Hi, my name is Yvonne and I live in California. I have always had this deep intuitive feeling that there is more to life than the tangible and doctrine.  This feeling has led me to search in many directions. I hope this course will help answer the questions I have .

Viewing 6 posts - 517 through 522 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.