Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 5,274 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Calvin D. Scott
      Participant

Hi Everyone!

A pleasure to be uniting with everyone on this journey of discovery. I’m very excited to get started learning. growing and ascending. Namaste and blessings to everyone.

Bazza
      Participant

Hi I’m Bazza from Pizmo Beach. I’m here to learn about Kabbalah !

Rokko
      Participant

Hello I’m Bryant From Bronx New York i just started actively and consistently started studying this Gift To Humanity Kabbalah. I’ve always been very spiritual but really didn’t seem to be able to connect on a conscious level. I’ve decided I wanted to study correctly and I understand it should be studied with others and I should have a teacher and lessons and I’ve ended up here and am so grateful to have found this site.

Hi everyone, I’m Chris from Canada. I’ve always been endlessly curious about the nature of reality.  Through various research on hermeticism, neoplatanoism , and other philosophies; I’ve come accross the Kaballah and am excited to learn more about this fascinating line of thought

Debra
      Participant

Hi friends! It’s a pleasure to meet you here. I’m Debra, I live in America on the East Coast. I find comfort and peace in Nature and I’m new to Kabbalah. I’m hoping to make sense of existence, humanity and my purpose. 🦋

Juan
      Participant

Shalom to all. My name is Juan from Florida and glad to be here. I expect to get a more esoteric and spiritual understanding of the holy scriptures and life.

Viewing 6 posts - 523 through 528 (of 5,274 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.