Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home Forums Course Forums Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 Start Here Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 5,275 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      emine
      Participant

I am emine and I am from Turkey. I am currently live in poland. I have registered KabU because turkish group of Kabbalah is fulled so I couldn’t involve the group and I can’t wait 1 year to register Kabbalah. Kabbalah is a science and wisdom of life I have know that always. I want to write as I feel but my English level is not very well I apologize to all of you for this reason. I want to learn only kabbala.

Zied
      Participant

Hi. My name is Zied. I’m an IT analyst. I currently live in Tunisia. I’m enrolling to your courses because I have a big desire for spiritual ascension and I hope that I can use this desire to help all of us attain our goals, feel the thought of creation and know the truth

Julie DeHaan
      Participant

Hello.  My name is Juule.  I am a sculptor/artist. Through this course I hope to understand why I am here.  I ask that question daily.  I’ve been on the red road for the past 30+ years and now it’s time to take the blue road that is the authentic Wisdom of the Kabbalah.

Olga
      Participant

Hello my name is Olga
      and I am a painter, interested in spirituality and Kabbalah

Eduard
      Participant

Hello,

My name is Eduard and we (me and my spouse) started our spiritual journey about 3 years ago and during this time, in our  studies and inner work, Kabbalah came up quite a few times. We understand the meaning behind the three of life and the sefirot and we will like to deepen and expand this knowledge and wisdom. At this moment I have a great interest in the Zohar and the Kabbalah’s way of meditating.

Thank you for this opportunity.

May all of you find peace and love.
      Much blessings. 🕊️💛✨

Shlomo Z
      Participant

Hi

my name is Shlomo and I am a Bookkeeper

Viewing 6 posts - 505 through 510 (of 5,275 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.