Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan.
  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,407 through 5,412 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #293462
      Trevor
      Participant

      Hi Everyone,

      My name is Trevor and I’m from California, USA. I just heard of the Kabbalah one week ago and I feel a strong impulse to learn more about it. I am excited to take this journey with you all. Thank you.

    • #293457
      Kellon Martin
      Participant

      <p style=”text-align: left;”>Hello,</p>
      My name is Kellon and I currently reside in Knoxville, TN. After a journey of feeling lost and a ton emotional pain. I finally came to know my true self last year. I discovered my gift is helping others discover their true gift. While I have some knowledge of how this works, I joined because I want to intentionally experience the tree of life and not accidentally. I’m excited for this process.

    • #293456
      Kellon Martin
      Participant

      Hello,

      My name is Kellon and I currently reside in Knoxville, TN. After a journey of feeling lost and a ton emotional pain. I finally came to know my true self last year. I discovered my gift is helping others discover their true gift. While I have some knowledge of how this works, I joined because I want to intentionally experience the tree of life and not accidentally. I’m excited for this process.

    • #293451
      Jeremiah K
      Participant

      Hi my name is Jeremiah Kawonga. I live in New York City  I am here to transform I discovered kabbalah through a healer. I’ve been raised christian but I believe G-d is universal and that is why I am here.

    • #293425
      Kim
      Participant

      Hello,

      I am Kim, 56, married with grandchildren. I’ve been searching for a very long time for the meaning of life as well as trying to fill a void I cannot explain. I have been Catholic, Lutheran, Christian, agnostic. I’ve studied or at least familiarized myself with new age practices, reiki, crystals, herbs, the occult, consciousness, shamanism, magick, energy medicine, the theory that everything has a spirit or an energy to it from a rock to a blade of grass. I believe I have been led here at this time to study Kabbalah.

    • #293344
      Abe Tapia
      Participant

      I am Abraham my goal is to connect with teachers and students and began the learning process.  I have been reading kabbalah books for present and future classes that I will be taking. I’ll make it short my main purpose for this effort is to make my way home by learning to bestow and be close to the CREATER

Viewing 6 posts - 5,407 through 5,412 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.