My name is islam, 36 years, am proud to be here, i search for hidden wisdom, i want to connect with the source ( our creator) to know who I’m and why am here ,to connect with my reality , to recive the light ( love & happiness) from him
Hi, my name is Natalie and I am seeking connection and deeper understanding through the teachings of Kabbalah. I am so thankful for this opportunity to learn. Thank you for making this course available to study online.
I am desirous to learn what true Kabbalah from an authentic source is with the sole goal of transforming to be my truest self and impact positively my environment both locally and globally.
My name is Katel, a researcher and innovator. I am curious to learn how to to connect to the Zohar correctly and harness its truest essence for my transformation and the good of all.
Hello my name is Tre. i love studying esoteric knowledge and putting these ancient wisdom to practice. im excited to take this journey with a open heart and mind