Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow StudentsNew Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students This topic has 7,988 replies, 6,835 voices, and was last updated 1 day ago by Susan. April 21, 2020 at 6:04 pm EDT #28777 Tony Kosinec- KabU InstructorModeratorIntroduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course. This topic was modified 2 months, 3 weeks ago by Dani Polovets.Viewing 6 posts - 5,461 through 5,466 (of 7,787 total)< 1 … 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 … 1,298 >AuthorReplies June 23, 2022 at 5:34 am EDT #292371 Benjamin StokesParticipantHey everyone I’m Ben from Melbourne Australia. excited to delve deeper into the teachings and work with you all. Very grateful for this opportunity June 23, 2022 at 4:40 am EDT #292369 شیلان رفیعیParticipantIm shilan from Iran ,Im interested in kabala and other mysticism June 23, 2022 at 4:24 am EDT #292367 شیلان رفیعیParticipantI am shilan from irsn,I am interested in kabala and other mysticism June 22, 2022 at 7:10 pm EDT #292344 LaviniaParticipantHi, I’m Lavinia. I’m so exited to discover that there is this platform designed to support our learning. I’m interested in this whole philosophy system, and really hope that I can learn a lot. June 22, 2022 at 4:45 pm EDT #292333 MarlaParticipantHi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU. I can’t wait to start learning. June 22, 2022 at 4:44 pm EDT #292331 MarlaParticipantHi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU. I can’t wait to start learning. AuthorReplies< 1 … 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 … 1,298 >Viewing 6 posts - 5,461 through 5,466 (of 7,787 total)You must be logged in to reply to this topic.Log In Username: Password: Keep me signed inContinue with Google Log In