Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

New Home › Forums › Course Forums › Kabbalah Revealed Interactive – Part 1 › Start Here › Introduce Yourself to Your Fellow Students

  • #28777

    Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 5,467 through 5,472 (of 7,787 total)
  • Author
    Replies
    • #292330
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

    • #292328
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

    • #292326
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

    • #292325
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

    • #292324
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

    • #292323
      Marla
      Participant

      Hi I’m Marla from Washington state… I’m so excited about joining KabU.   I can’t wait to start learning. 

Viewing 6 posts - 5,467 through 5,472 (of 7,787 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.