Hay, my name is Jasper. Living as a nomad in Europe. I am interested the esoteric wisdom of life, being and the universe. I have gained some knowledge and understanding by reading and courses in Yoga, shamanism, esoteric parts of religions, psychology, healing, hermeticism. Looking forward to expansion. Jasper
Hello everyone, my name is Kenneth Kimani from Kenya.I am currently on a journey as a Noahide and I believe that coupled with the study of Kaballah my spiritual journey will be one of excitement and blessing not only for myself but for those whom I interact with everyday.Looking forward to this study.
Hello, my name is Jacob and I hail from the eastern United States, age 29.
I have been interested in learning Kabbalah for quite some time but have yet to delve deep into it, so here I am — hoping to gain further understanding into the hidden nature of G-d and the Universe (Mind). I would like to express my gratitude for this course and the fact that it is available for free. Thank you!
Hi. My name is Tara Ann Pruett. I enjoy learning about spiritual paths. I look forward to what this course holds for me. Thank you for making this content available.
Best regards,
Tara
Author
Replies
Viewing 6 posts - 5,839 through 5,844 (of 7,787 total)