Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

New Home Forums Course Forums Happiness Start Here Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

KabU
    Participant

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 51 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Rodrigo Tavares
      Participant

Hello. I am Rodrigo, from Brazil and I am very excited to be part of this group. Thank you for allowing me. I want to become more aware of my connection with myself and others. Also learn how to improve the quality of life, happiness and success.

Joseph
      Participant

Hi, Joseph from Maine. I am seeking to increase social connections with spiritually like minded people.

Fernanda Ianella
      Participant

Hello folks, Im Fernanda, brazilian living in Florida. Im here to understand more about healthy connections.

Hello, I am Renato, from Brazil, willing to be a little less selfish. Thanks.

Cathy
      Participant

Hello, My name is Cathy and I am located in Pennsylvania.  I love all the teaching in the courses in KabU.  So happy to be here and looking forward to understanding social connections.

Jurgis
      Participant

Hi, Jurģis from Latvia. Looking for practical knowledge to reveal Creator.

Viewing 6 posts - 43 through 48 (of 51 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.