LRH-Introduction

Gil Shir

Introduce yourself to your fellow students. Write a few words about yourself and about what you expect from the course.

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Replies
      Bobby Emerine
      Participant

Hi, I am Bobby. I am looking forward to these courses. Learning Hebrew has been rewarding on one hand and problematic on the other hand. I desire to read and understand the language but time and maintaining interest have been a problem for me. I think that makes me lazy or a difficult learner. Anyway, I am looking forward to these courses.

Shmuley
      Participant

Boker Tov. My Hebrew Name is Shuel (Shmuley) Bruno. I am happy to be here and to share this wonderful experience with all of you.

Vinicio Flores
      Participant

I’m called Vinicio Flores from Costa Rica but I am in the process of Giyur (conversion to Judaism) a decision I took because I want it, and I’m joined to a Orthodox Jewish community down here in our capital city, it’s called Keter Aryeh and my Rabbi is Rosh Yeshiva of Yeshiva Pirjei Shoshanim headed by HaRav Naftali Espinoza. My Rabbi is Shaul Wigoda Teitelbaum. I want to learn fluent Hebrew in all its forms, and be ready to be a good observant Jew.

Dennis Mercier
      Participant

My name is Dennis. I am returning to KabU after a few months.

Gustavo Perraillon
      Participant

Hi, I am Gustavo from Bolivia.  I am very happy to share with you this wonderful journey of learning and discovery. Hebrew is a very rich and deep language, which allows us to approach the sacred texts and the higher worlds. I hope that we continue to advance together on this path of light and wisdom. A big hug for everyone!

Kelly Kromer
      Participant

שלום. Ani Kelly. Thank you for taking the time to create this course.  My desire to study Hebrew primarily comes from my desire to study the wisdom of the Bible.  I know desire is the key to learning…and you have consistently encouraged that desire with your well designed courses. תודה

Viewing 6 posts - 7 through 12 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.